RELIABLE & efficient mobile service
Maintenance & Repair
Our mobile service
Whether it’s a power plant, a steel mill or the paper industry: high plant availability and the lowest possible downtimes are crucial for a positive operating result. For decades, our experienced service teams have been equipping industrial plants with valves and components that minimize their failure rates. As technology fans with many years of experience and real know-how, we understand our trade, take on every challenge and get the right partner on board if necessary. Our service technicians ensure the reliable operation of your equipment and take care of your valves with flair, so you don’t have to.
Mobile valve service
We are where you are
Our mobile fleet is on the road throughout Germany and Europe to provide you with quick and uncomplicated solutions to problems with the functioning of your industrial valves. Our mobile valve service is characterized by these special features:
Our mobile service trucks have everything on board that our employees need to meet your challenges, whether it’s a test stand, blasting cabin or mechanical processing technology.
Our employees jump into the breach for you – and take care of your order as quickly as possible. Do you need it particularly fast? We’ll get your equipment up and running within 24 hours.
- Parts availability
Many common spare parts are part of the standard equipment of our service trucks. Thanks to their many years of experience, our employees often know in advance which parts they need to fix a problem.
Thanks to the outstanding equipment of our service trucks, we can handle almost all upcoming maintenance and repair work directly on site without waiting times.
The NOPA valve service
- Maintenance and repair of your industrial valves and actuators of all makes according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Automation, commissioning and retrofitting of industrial valves and actuators
- Use of original spare parts
- Recurring inspections (operational safety regulations, pressure equipment)
- Documentation of all work in the digital maintenance report
- Mobile service with our modern service truck with test bench and blasting cabin
- Revision management
- Monitoring of the maintenance intervals recommended by the manufacturer
The mobile valve service
If there are problems with a valve, quick solutions are needed. Our mobile service fleet is on the road every day to check equipment at the customer’s site and carry out preventive maintenance and annual overhauls, conversions and repairs. Sometimes “fast” is not fast enough: if our customers need immediate support, we even carry out emergency repairs within 24 hours – so that you can concentrate fully on your business again. Guaranteed.
Our modern service fleet builds bridges – to a less disruptive future. It consists of several fully equipped service trucks that are constantly on duty for you. The most important spare parts are part of the permanent equipment of our trucks anyway. If you have a special problem, our service technicians will bring along the right parts based on their experience. From strainers and shut-off valves to control stations, our engineers can carry out all common repairs directly on site, without waiting for spare parts to be delivered or sending defective valves to the manufacturer. This saves time and reduces your downtime costs.
The mobile valve service from NOPA
mobile test stand
mechanical processing technology
original spare parts
Your advantages with the
NOPA valve service
NOPA takes care of the entire process of maintaining and repairing your valves. Special challenges are no problem for our service teams: they bring the necessary blueprints and documents as well as their tools right along with them – and they also have their impressive know-how in their luggage.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Minimal downtime thanks to fast on-site repairs
- High availability of parts thanks to a large stock of valves and spare parts
- High service quality due to regular training of our employees
- Certified service (according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, SCC-P:2011, directive 14/68/EU module H1)
- State-of-the-art machinery for fast on-site repairs, within 24 hours on request
- Availability of information and maintenance reports on the valves at any time via the digital maintenance report (webapp)
- Automated monitoring of maintenance intervals as well as planning and scheduling of revisions via the webapp
- Availability of documentation for every common valve thanks to close proximity to the manufacturer in order to be able to react quickly
- Reduced downtime due to predictive maintenance and servicing of your valves
Service partner of the manufacturer
Service partner of the customers
NOPA is a recognized service partner of numerous manufacturers and can therefore cover the entire range of work on your valves, from maintenance and planned overhaul to optimization of the plants and smooth operation. Our employees are trained and specialized in valve service. With our strong system partners at your side, they offer you our usual reliable service.